This buttery Camelino yarn is a beautiful choice if you are making a layering piece like a cardigan. The baby camel fibers give the yarn great insulation properties and the extrafine superwash merino wool provides breathability. With its 2-ply texture and subtle beige halo around the hand dyed colors, Camelino yarn will make your project a real eye-catcher.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 40°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Spun in Italy
- Merino fibers: mulesing free, extra fine and superwash treated
- Dyed in skein form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
|Dimensions||27 × 8 × 5 cm|
Ready To Ship