Featherfin Yarn’s Cashmerino 3ply yarn is perfect for garments and accessories alike. The merino wool is extrafine and superwash, making it baby soft, yet easy to care for. The cashmere adds a touch of luxury and a slight halo, while the 3ply structure provides good stitch definition. The yarn is then hand dyed with subtle semi-solid color variations, giving each project its own unique look.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 40°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Spun in Italy
- Merino fibers: mulesing free, extra fine and superwash treated
- Dyed in skein form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
|Dimensions||27 × 8 × 5 cm|
Ready To Ship