Featherfin Yarn is on a short hiatus! My husband and I are expecting a little bundle of joy, so I will be on maternity leave from September 11 until early December.
Thank you for your understanding and continuous support.
Knitting with Calligraphy is like writing a colorful letter. Black lines run through the soft mulesing-free merino and blend perfectly with the semi-solid dye pattern. Ideal for stockinette and simple designs.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 30°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Merino fibers (mulesing free and superwash treated) from Argentina, Uruguay and Europe
- Dyed in hank form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
|Dimensions||27 × 8 × 5 cm|
Dyed To Order (temporarily unavailable)