plus Shipping Costs
Content: 80% Virgin Wool (Merino), 20% Cashmere
Gauge: 19 sts per 10cm, DK weight
Suggested Knitting Needle: 4-5mm
skeins are dyed-to-order (DTO)
Ready to ship in: 5-10 business days
This DK weight yarn is made from a blend of superwash extra fine Merino wool and heavenly soft cashmere, making it very insulating and perfect for keeping your neck and ears warm. The hand dyed semi-solid colors with subtle variations give every skein a beautiful depth, while the slight halo and pearly structure create a luxurious feel. Cashmerino yarn blooms again after the first wash, making it a true delight to work with from start to finish.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 40°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Spun in China
- Merino fibers: extra fine and superwash treated
- Dyed in skein form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
Dyed To Order
There are no reviews yet.