Moonlight blends one of the most sustainable cellulose fibers, TENCEL™ Lyocell, together with high-quality, mulesing-free Merino wool. Use it to create elegant pieces with an ethereal silver glow.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 30°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Merino fibers (mulesing free and superwash treated) from Argentina, Uruguay and Europe
- TENCEL™ Lyocell made by LENZING™ in Austria
- Dyed in skein form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
|Dimensions||27 × 8 × 5 cm|
Dyed To Order