The Soft & Silky yarn lives up to its name with a luxurious feel and silky smooth texture. This DK weight yarn is made from a blend of mulberry silk and fine Australian merino wool, making it perfect for garments and accessories that require a fluid drape around the body. The silk gives the yarn a lustrous shimmer, while the merino wool provides insulation and breathability. Plus, the yarn is hand dyed, which creates subtle color variations and making each skein truly one-of-a-kind.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 40°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Spun in the Czech Republic
- Australian merino fibers: mulesing free and superwash treated
- Dyed in hank form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
Dyed To Order (temporarily unavailable)