Super Sock is made from a blend of extra fine Australian merino wool and nylon, making it soft to the touch while still being durable. The round and bouncy texture is ideal for structured knits like cables, and the hand-dyed colors show unique color variations in every skein, making each project truly one-of-a-kind.
- Hand wash recommended, but gentle/wool wash cycle (max. 40°C) possible
- Darker colors may show some bleeding in the first wash
- Dry flat
- Hand dyed in Germany
- Spun in the Czech Republic
- Australian merino fibers: mulesing free and superwash treated
- Dyed in hank form (big loops of yarn). Wind it into a ball to start knitting/crocheting/weaving.
- The merino wool is labeled as “Virgin Wool” or “New Wool”, as decreed by the EU-regulations for the labeling of non-recycled “new” sheep’s wool.
- Each hand dyed skein is different. Skeins of a batch are the most similar, so try to get enough for your project or pre-order the amount you need.
- Depending on monitor settings colors may be displayed differently.
|Dimensions||27 × 8 × 5 cm|
Dyed To Order (temporarily unavailable)